home about archive

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shelf Candy Saturday! (3)

Thanks to Five Alarm Book Reviews for hosting Shelf Candy every Saturday!

So, my Shelf Candy this Saturday is....
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2)






OMG
I know! Right!?

And I can't mention book 2 without showing book 1 as well.


The colors are fantastic. While the first book in the series is creepy and mysterious, the second book cover is BOLD. Daring. and RED. Anna is facing us, beckoning us. For help? To go to her? I can't wait to read it to find out!

I love it when books in the series all have stunning covers, each impressing me more than the last. If I saw this in the store, even if I hadn't read the first one yet, I would have bought it. Absolutely striking!

Please check out Read Now Sleep Later for my review on "Anna Dressed In Blood".
Or check out this post for my summary of "Anna Dressed In Blood" in pictures for a Read-A-Thon challenge. It is under Challenge 4.

Thanks for reading. What is your Shelf Candy Saturday?




3 comments:

  1. Great pick. This book is all the buzz and they did a great job connecting the covers but still making them different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a striking cover. It really fits well with how Anna Dressed in Blood ended.

    My shelf candy is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I love your choice! Thanks for visiting =)
    ~Hira

    ReplyDelete