home about archive

Monday, August 1, 2011

HELLO! (Hello... hello...) out there!

Hi There!

I'm just another crazy reader with a love for books and a wireless connection. (oh no you say!)
I'll be reviewing a bunch of books on this new book blog! I became addicted to doing this thanks to dear frootjoos over at Read Now Sleep Later where I guest blogged for a bit.
You can find the reviews I do through the archive or through tags. I've started one tag in particular called "New To Me" where the book might be a little older, but it's still the first time I've read it!

Please feel free to leave lots of comments!

And stop by often! There will be contests, polls, giveaways and more!

Thanks so much,
Kimberly

4 comments:

  1. You have a terrific blog started here. I look forward to seeing more. I am happily following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to go for it. Love what you did with the design! So proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!! Yay! I love the header... I think you need a button so I can link something graphic on my blog. For now I'll settle for a text link :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture at the top of your blog kinda quirky and cute
    and I also love book contests to

    amhengst at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete