This week, the question is:
Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit!
So I chose:
Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes.
I picked this one because I really wanted to explore a topic that was different than the last TTTs that were focused on favorite books, stories or characters.
1. "You needn't be so scared. Love doesn't end. Just because we don't see each other..." -The End of The Affair by Graham Greene
2. "Who knows how to make love stay?" - Still Life With Woodpecker by Tom Robbins
3. "Then he was gone, and through he hadn't spoken, the room fell into silence. Why, when she was the one who was leaving, did she feel abandoned?" - The Mermaids Singing by Lisa Carey
4. "Nothing says hell has to be fire...Hell could be like this. It could be darker every minute. It could be cold enough to sear the skin from your bones."- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
5. "We all love in our own way."- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
6. "But between now and then, there was Life; and Bod walked into it with his eyes and his heart wide open." - The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
7. "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
8. "That's the whole problem here. I think they just might come out. Maybe they won't be perfect- I mean, hey cold be blurred, or cut off i the middle- but i'm thinking it's wort a shot. That's just me though." - This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
9. "We must be the worst way to die."- Shiver by Maggie Steifvater
10. "I'm tired and I don't want any more pain... I want ordinary corrupt human love. Dear God, you know I want to want Your pain, but I don't want it now. Take it away for a while and give it me another time" -The End of the Affair by Graham Greene
It was really hard to settle on just 10.
What is your TTT?