home about archive

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday! (8)

TTT, people. TTT!

Yup!! I love this weekly meme, hosted by Broke and the Bookish. Every week, I get excited to do these lists. And even more excited to see what everyone else picks!

This week's question: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush on If I Was Also A Fictional Character

In no particular order-



Matthew from A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Complex, smart, richy developed Matthew is one of my favorite crushes. His long history, vast knowledge and fine taste in wine makes many girls swoon. Including me.

Dimitri Belikov from The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Kick ass fighter, patient and loyal boyfriend, there's a reason why he's a character Richelle chose to pop up in her spin off series.

Edward from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Controversy! Yes, I know the argument. He's sorta stalker-ish. But there's still something alpha male about Edward, and I'll be honest, I'm kind of a firecracker. He would have a hard time controlling me. (ahem, unlike Bella) I'm not worried about that part.

Lord Benjamin Archer from Firelight by Kristen Callihan
Tortured, noble and cursed, Lord Archer is the beast with the heart of gold in this paranormal romantic retelling of Beauty & The Beast.

Dexter from This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Dessen knows how to make real characters and Dexter is probably my favorite. He's warm, patient, understanding. Boyfriend material!!

Henry from The Goddess Test series by Aimee Carter
Henry, or Hades, is patient, kind and misunderstood. His long past hurts make him a vulnerable and likeable character, as he navigates his feelings for Kate in this series. The best thing about Henry? He stumbles and falls, doesn't express himself well, makes bad decisions and is seriously stubborn. You know, like a normal guy.


Devlin from The Graveyard Queen series by Amanda Stevens
Detective, haunted and complicated.
Enough said.

Lucien from Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
Yes, another vampire. In fact, I'm sad to see my list is filled mostly with vampires. Hmmm.
Lucien's cutting sense of humor does it for me every time. I laugh out loud, seriously, when I re-read his letters. And I'm a sucker for a boy who makes me laugh.

Wrath, King of the Vampires from The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward
I'm sorry, did you think I was going to skip mentioning romance book characters?? Oh, you were sorely mistaken, my friend!

Eidolon from the Demonica series by Larissa Ione
Grownups only, please! This demon is hot, dangerous and a doctor. Yep!

John Matthew from The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward
OMG.
He's my other favorite character in the series, and one of the best story arcs. 
Why aren't you reading these paranormal romance books? Action! Romance! Kissing!
Go get it.
Now.

Oops! That was 11!!
And I'm SURE I forgot some of my favorite boyfriends...

What's on your TTT?

10 comments:

  1. OMG Dexter! I love how he gave out his phone number - duh, when there's no paper, write on your hand! :D
    He's so sweet.
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love Henry! he is so sweet! I chose him too! Happy Reading!

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I have GOT to buckle down and read some Sarah Dessen already. And now I really want to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood. ;)

    My TTT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee & Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Edward can be a little... possessive, but in OUR world there's no vampires out to kill us, so yeah. I think sometimes he has a point. Haha. I loved Dexter too. He was so sweet. dkvbgdfx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the same when I put Edward on my list.. and oh beautiful loyal Dimitri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the choice of Dimitri. I've only read one book and I already like him. Interesting choices all over.

    ReplyDelete