home about archive

Sunday, October 23, 2011

And in closing: Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon ends


Dear friends, fellow book lovers and cute fluffy pets,


As the Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon winds down, I have to admit I'm sad to see it go. I loved the mini challenges, both participating and watching others too. And I loved the idea.

I don't think I read as much as I could have, if say, I was given the entire weekend to read, not go to work, not leave the house for any reason and sustain myself on ice cream and cookies alone. But alas, those weekends are few and far between.

I had a wonderful time and thanks for reading along.

My first Read-A-Thon is over in just a few minutes (as I am on PST), but I'm happy to say it was such a positive experience for me, I'll be sure to sign up for other ones in the future.


To recap:

Participated in 5 challenges. (see my previous post on this Read-A-Thon to see my answers to the challenges)


Title Sentences | Britta @ LovelyLit Blog


Guess the Character | Heather @ Book Savvy Babe


Lets Talk Horror | Jen @ A Book and a Latte


Read in Pictures | Kate & Kristen @ The Book Monsters


Zombie Apocalypse | April @ My Shelf Confessions


AND


Finished Reading















"Anna Dressed In Blood"/Kendra Blake (183 pgs read)
and
"The Truth About Forever"/Sarah Dessen (374 pgs read)

Total: 557 pgs read this weekend!


No too shabby and a good starting point for the next Read-A-Thon!
Thanks all you lovely people for hosting and see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, Kimberly! I'll await your Anna review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, YEAH! I was just thinking that I'll send it to you for posting in Oct on RNSL. Not one to be missed for the Halloween season!

    ReplyDelete