home about archive

Monday, July 16, 2012

High Summer Read a Thon! July 16th- July 22nd

Thanks to The True Book Addict for hosting!

I was on vacation earlier this month and after getting back, haven't been able to focus on reading! I know, shocking!

So this will be a lot of fun and hopefully get my reading schedule back on track. I don't have a set list yet, but this week I hope to read at least 5 books.

As the week goes by, I will keep updating this post so keep checking back!
Thanks for tuning in and happy reading!




Monday July 16th

Finish:

Pages Read: 216
Finished? YES! Review to come!


Mini Challenge page 99 test!
I tested Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
It's a scene between her and a doctor, and they're talking about why she may be immune to some disease.
I had already turned the page and was halfway down pg. 100 by the time I remembered I was only supposed to read one page!!
I want to read that this week for sure!


Tuesday July 17th

Started:

Pages Read: 45


Wednesday July 18th
Continue reading Cinder
Pages Read: NONE!
Shameful!
I was busy all day and then promptly fell asleep.
Hope that I can make up for it today!



Thursday July 19th
Continue reading Cinder
Pages Read: 144



Friday July 20th
Finish Cinder!
Pages Read: 198
Finished? Yes! Review to come!


Started:

Pages Read: 17



Saturday July 21st
Continue reading Girl of Nightmares
Pages Read:179

Sunday July 22nd
Finish Girl of Nightmares
Pages Read: 153
Finished: Yes! Review to come!

Started:


Pages Read: 10

13 comments:

  1. Five books is a lot. O_o I don't think I'd ever be able to do this challenge, haha. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabelle!
      I think five books is a lot too! My one friend Nicole said 7 or 10! I think that's crazy!
      Thanks for the luck and for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck! :) I have a whole slew of books on my "list" for the read-a-thon, but I'll be happy if I get more than 2 finished! Here's what I'm "planning" on reading, though I think I'm already going to veer from my list haha. Cheers! http://cardiganscoffeeandbookmarks.blogspot.com/2012/07/high-summer-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! maybe you cam make wicked as they come one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog header! Here's hoping this read-a-thon helps you get your reading mojo back. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly! I love it that you have a list ready to go! I wish I knew what I wanted to read in advance.
      Good luck to you!!

      Delete
    2. If it makes you feel better Kimberly, I always have a list and then I change it nearly every day! I just can't help myself, so many good books are waiting to be read. ;)

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the read-a-thon! I hope you enjoy the reading this week and accomplish the goals you have set. Happy reading!

    The Giveaway/prize page is posted over at the blog, if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I'm pushing for four and told my husband and my dogs that they will comply this week, or else! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Four is a great number! I'm sorta worried about the 5 I have planned... lol
      Good luck!!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for coming by my blog! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five book?! Wow. I just added Firelight to my TBR after reading a favorable review for Moonglow. I look forward to hearing what you think of it. I loved Cinder. What an interesting twist to the Cinderella story. I hope you like it too. Best of luck with your reading goals.

    ReplyDelete