home about archive

Monday, July 23, 2012

High Summer Read A Thon Wrap Up!

And that concludes the High Summer Read A Thon!

Thanks to everyone for following me in my crazy reading journey. And thanks to The True Book Addict for hosting.

I had a great time reading but most of all, reading others' posts on how they were doing!

I can't wait to do another one!
In total, I read


Finished 
Moonglow 216 pgs

Read 
Cinder 387 pgs

Read 
Girl of Nightmares 332 pgs

Started 
The Summer I Turned Pretty 10 pgs

Read pages- 945 total!

Not too shabby considering I got really busy a few of those days.
While I didn't reach my goal of 5 books, it was still fun to try.
If you want to see my progress through the read a thon, check out this post.
Until next time, Happy Reading and thanks for rooting me on!

5 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've read-a-thon-ed for more than 24 hours, so it was pretty interesting to compare. Part of me must have been thinking that I could read 7 times that amount, and of course that part of me was forgetting how busy summer days can get, as you've said, but I read more than I would have without the read-a-thon as incentive, and it was fun seeing what everyone else was reading. Congrats on all those pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reading! :) That is a very nice page accomplishment. This was my very first readathon & I must say, it was a great time! I had planned to post progress updates, but never got around to it.

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I'm glad you enjoyed it. =O)

    Thank you for joining me and I hope you will be with us again for FrightFall in October.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh moonglow and cinder! two books i really loved. good job!

    ReplyDelete