home about archive

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup! August 1st - 31st!

Hello and Welcome to the Review Copy Cleanup!
This will take place during the entire month of August! I will try to let go of some of my Review Copy Guilt, and tackle my Review Copy pile.

This coming month, I plan to focus solely on review copies- reading them, reviewing them and giving them away!

Thank you to Nyx Book Reviews and Books, Biscuits and Tea for hosting this cleanup!


I'm not gonna lie. I have a lot of books, physical books and digital books. 
No one can attest to this fact more than my poor hubby, who has declared - "Kimmy, no more books!" Well, seeing as that is probably not going to happen, I'm participating in this cleanup with the hope that I can do some serious reading and reviewing this month.

So check back to this post often to see how I'm doing.
Oh, and a few words of encouragement would be most appreciated.
Thanks and Happy Reading to you!


My List:

Finish 
Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier

Read
Every Day by David Levithan
The First Husband by Laura Dave
Beneath The Shadows by Sara Foster
Partials by Dan Wells
Pure by Julianna Baggott
The Little Woods by McCormick Templeman
The Dark Knight by Elizabeth Elliot
Ruined by Rumor by Alyssa Everett
The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
You Are My Only by Beth Kephart
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter


6 comments:

  1. I was planning to do this most of the month as well. It was spurred on because I had a LOT of books expiring this week and next. Luckily, most of them haven't been archived yet. I can archive all but four!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *So it's nice to see an event for this. I'll have to go look up info!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for commenting and good luck to you too! It will be very exciting to see how everyone does!

      Delete
  2. I solved the overflowing book problem - I bought another bookcase and managed to wedge in my living room. I've also had to start archiving books on my Nook. Looks like a fun event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Jeanine! I actually have been thinking about getting another book case. Not sure where to put it though...

      Delete
  3. I'm so bad at posting updates for these things! I hope you get through a couple more :) You're way ahead of me already!

    ReplyDelete