home about archive

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Review Copy Wipeout! - hosted by The Book Monsters



Thanks to The Book Monsters for hosting this cleanup!

I'll be trying to read as many review copies as I can. Most will be from NetGalley, which I'm super excited about. Click on the pic to the left in order to sign up at The Book Monsters!


This will allow me to get my review copy under control, bring you up to date reviews and giveaways, and help organize my Kindle! yay!

I have a huge pile of books to get through, and I'm usually can't decide what book to read next
. So instead of publishing a list, I'll update as I go. Check back for more updates!


The Goal-
To read as many of your remaining 2012 review pile as you can.

Details-

Beginning October 1st through December 31st, The Book Monsters will be hosting Review Copy Wipeout. 


Let the shenanigans begin!

1. Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione
2. My Dead Friend Sarah by Peter Rosch
3. The Sinister Sweetness of Splendid Academy by Niki Loftin
4. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
5. Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
6. The Prince by Tiffany Reisz
7. The Space Between Us by Megan Hart
8. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
9. The Marriage Mistake by Jennifer Probst
10. Ironskin by Tina Connolly

1 comment: