home about archive

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Shelf Candy Saturday!!! (43)

Oh and school is upon us! Sadly, I am no longer still in school- a fact that makes my parents incredibly happy and myself a little sad.

Happy September everyone and I'm here to bother you with a little bit of Shelf Candy goodness.

This week, I'm happy to present this week's Shelf Candy!

Thank you to Maria at A Night's Dream of Books for hosting!

And onto the Shelf Candy!





Glitch
by Heather Anastasiu

Synopsis can be found here.

Maybe you've seen it already! It came out in August.

I love this cover. It's so intersting. I love the way they did the title. It really tells you about the story. And how her mark at the base of her neck glows.

Most of all, I love the color. I love the redish light on her face and the dark pinks and purples on her back. If you know me, purple is my favorite color and I can't pass up a book with so much purple!

What do you think? Have you read it yet?
Is the story as awesome as the cover?

3 comments:

  1. I think the cover is gorgeous, too, but when I reviewed it I only gave it 1.5 stars. I know a lot of other people liked it, but this just wasn't a story for me. I'm curious to see what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful cover. I haven't read it yet, but I plan to, soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the cover of the book. I wasn't able to read it, but I'm planning to because of what you posted. Thank you for the information! It was great reading your post.

    ReplyDelete